Keeping you safe on park
Whatever the time of year our top priority is to ensure that you, our teams and local community are kept safe whilst staying with us. We kindly ask that if you are feeling unwell and have any symptoms of coronavirus that you make the decision to not travel so as to stop the chance of spreading any infection.
We’re lucky enough to be in a fantastic location, with lots of open space and plenty of local places to head out and explore that aren’t heavily populated.
When you arrive at the park
We will be operating a ‘hands-free’ check-in at The Sherwood Hideaway.
- We will make contact with you before you arrive to ensure your party details are up to date and gain an understanding of an approx. arrival time.
- On the day ahead of your arrival, we will send you an email advising of our new check in process along with a PDF map of the park showing you your accommodation location. Not received your check in process email? Be sure to check your junk folder.
- On arrival at your accommodation you will find one of the doors sealed with a safety sticker, unlocked.
- We’ll leave your keys in your accommodation, including any Wi-Fi codes* You will need to head straight to your accommodation and not visit reception.
- We’ll carry out a courtesy call after your arrival to ensure everything is as expected in your accommodation and answer an queries.
*subject to availability and additional charges may apply
We have always maintained a high level of hygiene procedures both before and during the pandemic and continue to do so. So we also ask all guests to continue maintaining personal hygiene standards, regularly washing hands with soap and using a disposable tissue to catch any coughs or sneezes.
Our cleaning procedures include the following:
- Use of an approved sanitiser when cleaning communal areas and accommodation
- Frequent deep cleaning and disinfecting of high footfall areas and surfaces throughout.
- Providing appropriate levels of personal protective equipment for our team members.
Again, always looking to keep you safe & healthy so you get the most of your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you.