The purpose of the following statement is to describe the accessibility of Sherwood Hideaway to help people with restricted access decide if we can cater for their needs. If there is anything not covered in this statement, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team on 01623 824 594.
All enquiries and bookings can be conducted via our website and/or by email.
- Out of hours emergency assistance is available 24hrs a day.
- Guide and Hearing dogs can access all areas and pet friendly accommodations.
- There is parking directly outside of reception, with one disabled parking bay immediately outside the reception and parking for two cars directly outside each lodge.
- All lodges have two steps on front entry and the living space is all on one ground floor level. There is a step up to the decking at the rear of the properties.
- All lodges have step-in shower cubicles and a separate bath facility. We do not have assisted entry facilities for baths or for hot tubs.
- We are located in a forest-setting. The park is flat and there are stone roads running through the park, with a stone path leading from the car bays to each lodge.